Order The Fitting Book NOW
The Fitting Book covers the following categories for pattern alterations:
- Full Bust Adjustments (FBA)– bodice alterations for princess seams, darts, no darts
• Small Bust Adjustments (SBA)– bodice alterations for princess seams, darts, no darts
• Armscye and sleeve alterations
• Front width, back and shoulder pattern adjustments
• Neckline pattern corrections
• Basic skirt pattern alterations
• Fitting pants – this is my specialty and what I am known for in the industry
• Demystifying draglines (my secret to understanding diagonal draglines in garment fitting)
You will learn about terminology, abbreviations, pattern tools, and patternmaking supplies. The book shows how to use a hip curve, a French curve, and a clear ruler for patternmaking. The pattern corrections can be applied to womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, knit styles, and woven styles. The sketches and photos within the book are black and white. Finally, you will learn about the customization scale in garment fitting and patternmaking.
Stop wasting your time and money sewing clothes that don’t fit well. Instead, sew the perfect-fitting clothes you dream of.
Click the Button above to Order your printed copy of The Fitting Book.