The Fitting Book (ebook pdf):
The Fitting Book (ebook) covers the following categories for pattern alterations:
• Full Bust Adjustments (FBA) (Bodice alterations for princess seams, darts, no darts)
• Small Bust Adjustments (SBA) (for princess seams, darts, no darts)
• Armscye adjustments & Sleeve alterations
• Across Front, Back & Shoulder pattern adjustments
• Neckline pattern corrections
• Basic skirt pattern alterations
• Fitting Pants – This is my specialty and what I’m known for in the industry
• Demystifying Draglines (my secret to understanding diagonal draglines)
This is an ebook (used digitally on your computer or tablet, NOT for kindle). You will learn about terminology, abbreviations, pattern tools, and patternmaking supplies. The book shows how to use a hip curve, a French curve, and a clear ruler for patternmaking. The sketches and most photos within the book are in black and white. The pattern corrections can be applied to womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, knit styles, and woven styles.
Finally, you will learn about the customization scale in garment fitting and patternmaking. This is a digital pdf ebook (not a kindle book). The book covers womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, woven styles, and knit styles.
If you are one of my 55,000+ followers on Instagram and Facebook, you may have seen my short fitting videos. For all the fitting alterations in this book, there are corresponding simple videos to reference on YouTube. The videos give you a quick visual of how to do each correction, so you never get stuck.
Stop wasting your time and money sewing clothes that don’t fit well.
It’s time to make clothes you love that fit.
In case you are searching for the printed version of The Fitting Book, you can find options here for ordering HERE.
The ISBN of the printed book is:
You can also search for: Fitting Book, Gina Renee and it should come up online 🙂